Wedding & Lifestyle photography are my absolute favorites!
Weddings are a celebration of love and partnership. Love is to be celebrated regardless if it's your first wedding, a remarriage, or renewal of wedding vows. Photographing couples and their love stories is an absolute blessing. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to capture the genuine connection between each couple.
Lifestyle photography captures authentic moments that take place in real life events, situations, and milestones. My goal of every session is to tell a story from start to finish – your story.
A closer look at the photographer behind the camera
I was born in West Virginia and raised in Maryland. My dad served in the Navy and sailed across the Equator 3 times. My mom was a school teacher. When I was seven years old, my family headed to a weekend Church retreat. We stopped at a local store to buy groceries and supplies. While my parents were busy shopping, I browsed the store looking for something to take with me to the Retreat. That is when I found myself staring at a small camera sitting on shelf. I never owned a camera before, but for some reason, I knew that I wanted that camera. After some pleading words to my father, he finally agreed to purchase the camera. With my new camera in hand, as they say, "the rest is history!"
- I'm a mom to 7-year-old fur baby named Bindi - a boxer/pitbull mix adopted in 2015.
- I am addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper.
- I enjoy watching the old classical movies and television series on TNT network.
- Learned how to drive a stick shift at age 19, and continue to drive a stick shift to this day.
- Purchased my first home in 2010.
- I love hanging out underneath the 40-year-old Plum tree in my backyard on warm sunny days.
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you create in a photo is captured forever. It remembers little things long after you have forgotten everything.”